Smartphone enthusiasts are getting excited about the soon to be released Samsung Galaxy S7 thanks to the positive opinions of those who have already managed to get their hands on the new Samsung smartphone. If you’re still not convinced about pre-ordering one, there’s another good incentive to do so, especially if you’re into VR.
Samsung is currently offering the Gear VR headset to all those who pre-order a Samsung Galaxy S7 smartphone. The offer will be valid for a week after the smartphone has been released, so there’s a very good reason to get one as soon as possible if you want to experience the very best mobile technology can offer right now. Supplies are going to be limited, so you better be quick if you want to take advantage of this very nice deal.
- The Samsung Galaxy S7 will be released later this week, on March 11th. Here are the new smartphone’s full specs.
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow software
- 5.1-inch screen with 2,560×1,440-pixel resolution
- Either 32 or 64GB of storage, depending on the region
- MicroSD card slot for extra storage up to 200GB
- 12-megapixel camera (get the story below)
- Water-resistant (IP68 rating)
- 3,000 mAh battery (versus 2,550 mAh on Galaxy S6)
- “Always-on” display shows time, calendar or images from the lock screen
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 processor (or Samsung’s Exynos chipset in some regions)
- Dedicated gaming feature makes it easier to record sessions and screenshots; a do-not-disturb mode blocks incoming notifications
- Colors: black onyx, gold platinum